Please visit the following site for a detailed and comprehensive listing of the signs of child sexual abuse. The site also contains information to help keep our children safe from on-line, how to make a police report.

Where to Get Help

Numbers to call if you or someone you know is a victim of Child Sexual Abuse:

1. The Sex Abuse Treatment Center’s (SATC) 24-hour hotline at (808) 524-7273.

2. If the sex abuse is from a family and/or household member call the Department of Human Services, Social Services Division, Child Welfare Services (CWS) at the following numbers: On Oahu: 832-5300 (24 hours a day) On the neighbor islands: 1-800-494-3991 (24 hours a day/toll free)

3. You can call 911 to report the sexual assault to the police.

Our thanks to The Sex Abuse Treatment Center for the outstanding work they do and partnering with us to make this information available to all who might need it.